Share the Harvest is a fun-filled dinner and auction event that benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of Utah County. Below are a few of the programs that this event helps support:
- Afterschool programs at 10 locations throughout Utah County
- Amelia Earhart Elementary
- Aristotle Academy
- Franklin Elementary
- Mountain Trails Elementary
- Provo Clubhouse
- Scera Park Elementary
- Walden Teens
- South Franklin Community Center Teen
- The Netsmartz program which serves approximately 1200 students per day (280,000/year) and teaches Internet safety to kids in schools through assembly and group instruction.
- The AmeriCorps STEM program which will serve approximately 300 youth per day (6,000/year) in schools throughout Utah County and will help increase attitudes, awareness, engagement, behavior, and skills associated with S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
- The Utah STEM Fest, which will serve tens of thousands of middle school students from throughout the state during a 3 day event to be held at UVU.
All of the above mentioned programs are supported through special events like Share the Harvest. Thank you to all the generous sponsors and attendees who support kids!